EcoWater Reverse Osmosis ERO375E
Reverse osmosis drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking. Great tasting water, free of contaminants like chlorine, sediment, nitrates, lead, cysts and other pollutants with the Undersink Reverse Osmosis (RO) Drinking Water System.
It features a unique and elegant chrome, white or brushed nickel faucet available with or without an electronic monitor under the faucet that indicates when membrane/filters should be changed.
Expandable to a 4-stage, 5-stage or more system.
Available without standard filters to treat specific problem water needs.
The daily production rate of the ERO 375 is 17.4 gallons per day.
Pricing is for ERO375E model.
RATINGS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 by NSF International
- Rated at 50 psi, 77F, 750 ppm/TDS, product to storage tank
- Product water produced, amount of waste water and percent rejection will vary with changes in pressure, temperature and total dissolved solids
- Tested by Spectrum Labs, Inc. a state certified testing laboratory
(The pre and post filters are not subject to warranty.)
- Unique and elegant chrome, white, brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze and black faucet styles
- Enclosed filter for quick, dry, easy, twist on/off filter change
- Block carbon pre-filter for the removal of sediment, chlorine taste and odour
- High-volume, semi-permeable membrane
- Carbon post-filter to remove tastes and odours
- Electronic monitoring system indicates when the filters and membrane need to be changed (HERO 375)
- The ability to connect to EcoWater’s 3500 Series Water Conditioner/Refiner remote monitor with HydroLink® technology (HERO 375)