Pentek GS-10CAL/RO Calcite/GAC in line filter
This Pentek GS-10CAL/RO-B Inline Filter Cartridge Replacement is a 10" combination in-line filter composed of coconut shell granular activated carbon (GAC) and calcite. It can be utilized in various applications to correct low pH levels, polish water, brew better tasting coffee, tea, or other beverages (or in numerous other food service applications), as a post filter in many reverse osmosis systems, and more. It reduces the bad taste and odor of chlorine as well as sediment and increases the pH level of water via the re-mineralization of soft, acidic, or low pH water - calcite is a natural mineral which dissolves in acidic water to raise its pH to neutral.
The Pentek GS-10CAL/ROB Inline Filter has 1/4" female pipe thread connections (1/4" FPT) and can be utilized in all inline filter applications which use that specific connection fitting.
Pentek GS-10CAL/ROB GAC Calcite Filter Replacement Specifications:
- Max. Pressure: 125 PSI
- Temp. Range: 40 - 100 F
- Micron Rating: 20 microns
- Dimensions: 10" length x 2" diameter
- Connection: 1/4" Female Pipe Threads (1/4" FPT)
- Flow Rate: About 1 gallon per minute (1 GPM) @ 125 PSI
- Filter Media: Coconut shell granular activated carbon block with calcite
- Filter Life: Approx. 3-6 months depending on local water quality and frequency of use or approx. 1 year if used after the membrane in a reverse osmosis system