Ecowater ERO 385 Reverse Osmosis Replacement Kit - Product Available CONTACT US FOR PRICING!
* EcoWater products are not available for purchase online. Please click the chat icon or call 905-822-3841 for any questions or to purchase.
The manifold kit allows you to swap out your old-style system that requires a wrench to disassemble and has housings to clean and o-rings to grease with the new-style ERO 385 system that has easy-change filters and membrane that can be changed in less than a minute. You keep your faucet, tank and water lines.
To install, simply turn off the water to your system, disconnect the tubes, from your old system, connect them to the manifold kit, and then turn the water on again.
Features and Specifications:
- Ideal for residential use with 75 gallon per day membrane capacity (actual production rate varies depending on water usage and conditions)
- Post-filter reduces PFOA, PFOS, and VOCs
- Easy-change filters eliminate the need for complicated system service or call-out charges — twist-out, twist-in, done!
- No need to turn off the water supply when changing filters, removing the filter will stop water flow automatically
- Expandable and customizable, upgrade to add mineral post-filter (for alkaline water) and/or sediment pre-filter
- Independently tested and certified to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 58
Included in this kit:
- ERO 385 pre-filter
- ERO 385 reverse osmosis system manifold
- ERO 385 membrane
- ERO 385 post-filter
Tubing available if required
Recommended replacement schedule:
- Pre-filter — 6 months
- Membrane — 3-5 years
- Post-filter — 12 months