Filter CEPCB 10-10M Carbon Replacement Filter
he Pentek DFX-CB-10 offers very effective chlorine, taste, and odor reduction, coupled with superior sediment reduction. This makes it twice as resistant to premature particulate plugging than standard carbon blocks. These dual-purpose cartridges have high dirt-holding capacity with low pressure drop in POU applications. The DFX-CB-10 is well suited for both well and city water.
- Micron Rating: 10 µm
- Change Frequency: 6-12 months
- Endcaps: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: Buna-N
- Temperature Rating: 40°F - 125°F
- Dimensions: 2-7/8" x 9-7/8"
- Initial Pressure Drop: 1.0 psi @ 1.0 gpm
- Exterior Filter Media: Polypropylene polyspun
- Interior Filter Media: Carbon block
- Chlorine Reduction: 2,500 gal @ 1.0 gpm