Hydrotech membrane 15 GBD
Hydrotech membrane is the heart of the Hydrotech reverse osmosis system. By using pressure to force water molecules through the semi permeable thin film composite membrane the undesirable contaminants are washed away.
Features and Specifications:
- TFC (Thin Film Composite)
- Flow Rate: 15 gallons per day
- Easily identified by yellow with a green band
- Also known as Hydrotech S-FS-07 membrane
- Packaged dry to extend shelf life indefinitely
- Capacity 24-36 month
- Height 12.75"
- Width 2"
- Chlorine tolerance <2ppm
- Max pressure 100 psi
- Max temperature 100 F
- pH range 3 to 10
- Origin USA
- NOTE: A carbon prefilter must be used when used with chlorinated water.