ProOne Whole Home Filter System - ProHome Standard
Now there’s a ProOne® for your entire home!
- The most advanced 4 stage compact water filtration system.
- Includes sub-micron post filter.
- No electricity required.
- ProOne® unveils next-generation compact ProHomeTM whole house water filtration system.
- Great tasting water with broad-spectrum contaminant reduction.
- Remove 220+ contaminants for as little as $0.035 per gallon up to 50,000 gallons.
- Ideal for residential use in filtering potable municipal or well water.
*For well water use, we recommend you test your water for pH, hardness, iron, and bacteria.
Well water with an iron level of >.3mg/l may require a water softener system.
The ProHomeTM system
- Removes a broad range of 220+ contaminants including fluoride
- Includes a scale inhibitor to help protect your “plumbed-in” water-using appliances from the damaging effects of limescale build-up
- Is easy to install and easy to maintain
- Compact in size – overall 3 tank assembly is just 25” x 10” x 28”
- with ElectroChargedTM Sub-micron filter assembly at 7” x 15”
- Flowrate rated at 7gpm
The ProHomeTM system includes:
- 3 stage/tank configuration with rack
- 1 stage ElectroChargedTM Sub-micron filter assembly with bracket
- 3/4” push-fit quick connectors
- Additional 3/4” PEX tubing
- Professional installation required
ElectroChargedTM Pleated Sub-Micron Water Filter Cartridge. The final stage filter system provides electroadsorption of a wide range of submicron particulates for improved filter efficiency and flow rate compared with the mechanical pores process. The silver infused pleated media of this filter cartridge helps prevent the growth of bacteria.
**2 Year Limited Warranty**